About Creative Design
Creative Design play a prominent role in our daily living. From home electrical and electronic items, communication device, architecture and building, computer, automobile, furniture and many other the list is endless. All these products have been envisioned and designed before being successfully introduced in the market. Future aspiring engineers, architects, designers and innovative inventors are encouraged to understand the importance of technological element in design as well as the creative design elements in technology.
Our school is one of the core disciplines in RENG College. The Creative Design programmes have been designed to develop students with an ability to appreciate and design a range of products. Studies undertaken will focus on creative design and technology used to drive the invention.
The school currently offers the Diploma in Creative Design Programme. The objective of this programme is to provide students with a good blend of creative and technology courses.
The programme is specially developed with the advice contributed by our local and international panel of professional and academic advisers. The school will continue to collaborate with some of the most innovative designers and technology specialists to cultivate Professionals of Tomorrow.
Diploma of Creative Design
The aim of this programme is to expose students to technology and design studies where students can embark on the technology and creativity streams for the degree programmes, upon completion of the Diploma programmes. The programme is also set to cultivate future technology and design specialists, that are passionate about bringing a greener living environment for mankind. The learning emphasis is geared towards Sustainable Development which is widely needed globally.
With our cutting edge programmes, students will acquire:
- Skills to use current technologies with a view to creating a bigger the impact on future technological developments.
- Be able to apply creative thinking skills and learn to be innovative.
- An understanding of Sustainable Development and put it to good use in product of innovation and product design.
Career Opportunities in Creative Design
- Graphic Designer
- Creative and Art Director
- Concept and Visualization Artist
- Product Designer
- Commercial and Advertising Designer
- Fashion and Jewelry Designer
- Concept Art Designer
- Storyboard Artist
- Print Media Specialist
- Pass SPM / O-Levels with 3 credits and pass in Art Education;
- Other equivalent qualifications.
- Must pass a Drawing test and port-folio test for those who did not take Art Education in SPM.
- Download Diploma in Creative Design brochure here