About Business Administration
The complex nature of business & organizations demand a competent skills set in understanding how business operation is conducted. As such, competent management professionals are always in demand. Good understanding in business management contributes towards excellent business growth of an organization. It is common that many of the senior managers in companies of all sizes started their career as business executives. Business Administration offers one of the more secure occupations in various business functions in marketing, finance, human resource, information systems, production and leadership. Business Administration careers can be truly rewarding and satisfying.
Diploma in Business Administration
The Diploma in Business Administration is designed for students with keen interest in pursuing business knowledge for a career in any organisation.
The curriculum covers a wide spectrum of skills required in the areas of management, accountancy, finance, operations, marketing and information system. It combines theory and practical learning so that students will be exposed to the real world situation. To cultivate a new generation of professionals, the programme is also putting key learning emphasis on Sustainable Development which is widely used in business decision making. At the end of the programme, students will acquire:
- Applied appreciation of the current issues in business management and the applications of various business functions, and how they can be applied into their actual work setting.
- An equipped understanding of contemporary issues in the business environment, making the shift from a single competent focus to a more complex role within business organizations and management.
- A development in intellectual capacity and business skills in critical thinking, problem solving, qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- To be able to integrate the practice of various business functions for effective operation.
- Understand about Sustainable Development and to put it in good use for innovative business decision.
Career Opportunities in Business Administration
- Business Entrepreneur (start your own business)
- Management Executive/ Management Director / Management Admin
- Financial / Business Analyst
- Event Coordination and Management
- Human Resource Manager / Personal Relations Manager
- Marketing and Sales Manager / Representative
- Business Development Manager
- Business Coordinator
- Implementation & Training Counselor
- Operations Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Relevant Accountancy Fields
- Pass SPM / O-Levels with 3 credits in English and any subjects;
- Other equivalent qualifications.
- Download Diploma in Business Administration brochure here.