STEP 1: Register Online
The Registration Form must be completed in FULL and must be acknowledged by applicants. Please click here for registration(redirect this part to online registration application form). Prior to registering, please be advised to check on your eligibility status with the college’s counselors. Kindly upload your soft-copy documents based on the list below:
1. Academic Qualifications
- Academic transcripts and completion certificate Should the documents are not published in English, kindly provide original copies and official English-translated versions
- Student-transfer from other institutions Should you be seeking credit exemptions, additional documents like the final transcripts, programme syllabus and portfolio (if any) are required
2. Passport Copy
- Passport validity must not be less than 13 months from the date of admission/submission to the college.
- All pages of the passport- including the cover pages, are required in colour
- Please make sure that the page numbers of the passport are visible and clear
3. Passport-sized photograph
- Coloured with blue background
- Photography measurement: Height (2 inches) and Width (1 ½ inches)
- Enclosed with non-refundable booking fee of RM1,000 (USD400)
5. Additional Documents
- Declaration letter: Should include discrepancy of name on passport and academic transcripts; to be issued by home country’s Ministry of Education OR by home country’s commissioner of oath
- No Objection Certificate (NOC); for students with Sub Saharan Country’s passport only
- Eligibility Letter: for Nigerian passport holders only
- Email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Telegraphic Transfer (TT) receipt of the Application Fee (inclusive of EMGS payment) (receipt copies are to be uploaded during online registration or emailed to email@example.com.
For payment made by TT, please fax your full name and contact number to the Student Enrolment Centre at +603-8025 1725.
Step 2: Letter of Admission
Upon meeting the entry requirements and receiving the payment (Applications Fee and EMGS Visa Processing Fee), the college will email a scanned copy of the Letter of Admission. RENG College will proceed to apply for the Visa Approval Letter on behalf of the student. This process will take approximately 30 days.
Step 3: RENG College Sends Visa Approval Letter
When remittance of the Initial Fees and Miscellaneous Fees (as stated in the LoA including total rental and deposit for staying at the Residential Hall) have been credited into RENG College’s bank account via Telegraphic Transfer (refer to Step 1), RENG College will courier the original LoA and the Original Visa Approval Letter (VAL) to the student upon request only.